An international events business, we have a new vacancy for a CRM Manager who has experience using HubSpot, we are looking for someone with an understanding of the importance of data quality.
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven candidate with experience within B2B environments, for an immediate start opportunity.
Please get in touch if you have experience working with some of the following:
- Data focused/ analytical mind-set – management/ segmentation/ reporting
- Experience of CRM platforms – anything like Hubspot, Salesforce or another
- Skilled using Microsoft Excel, capable of manipulating data and combining data from multiple sources
- Working knowledge of HubSpot
- Awareness of marketing automation
- Min 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven HubSpot administrative / development skills
- Experience developing business reports, dashboards and assisting users with their own reporting need
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team and solo environment
- Clear communication skills both written and verbally
- Good problem solving
Are you experienced in stockbroking, banking or investor relations and looking for a new opportunity?
Beacon Events Management is a leading event company with offices in Hong Kong, London and Australia. With established events in Toronto, London, New York, Hong Kong and Melbourne that have been running for over a decade in the mining and finance sectors.
Our continued growth and success across our IMARC and Mines and Money event portfolio has enabled us to create a new position for an individual to join our Global team. This position will be responsible for the investor journey with our brand, and day to day interaction across our APAC series of events.
- Build and maintain relationships with APAC investors, finance, brokers and investment houses
- Identify and target investors to attend our global events and facilitate secondary market support
- Co-ordinate opportunities within the investor and finance community, update pipeline and manage customer service across the investor portfolio
- Work with the Global Head of Investors to co-ordinate activities and drive customer focus
- Gain a granular understanding of the investor landscape within the APAC resource sector
- To help facilitate meetings between miners and investors based on knowledge gained
- To lead the Meeting Service engagement project and work with both internal and external teams to improve the service
- Work with our marketing team to engage in partnerships across the investor landscape to build attendance at global events
- Qualify and profile incoming investors in CRM system
- Liaise with the investor base to ensure they are kept informed of opportunities across the event series
- Work with the investor attendees to set their pre-qualified meetings at APAC events
- Attend industry networking events to grow knowledge and network
Requirements for success:
- Background in resources, trade, brokerage or corporate finance and investment banking deal flow is a plus.
- Existing network or relationships in the Australian investment community is highly favourable
- Knowledge and understanding of effective investor relations and shareholder communication methodologies
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats with senior executives
- Have a strong sense for customer service and outcomes at the centre of your work
- Able to work in a small team, high growth, challenging environment with the drive to take ownership for your customer
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative where required as well as work in a collaborative team environment
- Strong organisational skills and administration skills
- The ability to be flexible, manage multiple ongoing projects and adapt to shifting priorities as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate and build strong relationships with stakeholders
*Some local and international travel will be required.
Location: Australia, Hong Kong, London
Hong Kong Office
|Tel:||(852) 2219 0111|
|Mail:||Unit 12-105, 12/F, YF Life Tower, 33 Lockhart Road, WanChai, Hong Kong|
|Tel:||+44 (0) 20 8004 3888|
|Tel:||+61 (03) 9008 5946|
|Mail:||Suite 1, Level 2 51-65 Clarke St Southbank Vic 3006|