The Data Manager responsible for maintaining the quality of our data with a strong focus on data hygiene, combined with an excellent knowledge of HubSpot. Experience of HubSpot is an essential requirement. Being part of a small team, you will need to be flexible – each person is expected to support each other outside of their specific roles.
The successful candidate will need to be detail-orientated, analytical and have good communication abilities to engage effectively with internal stakeholders.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Data hygiene, analysis of audience attributes, data segmentation and data enrichment
- Continuous profiling of key “Nature of Business” contacts – Sourcing and adding new contacts and removing legacy contacts as part of quality initiatives
- Perform daily leads management – enquiries handling and distribution of leads
- Gather and use data from different internal and external sources – turning data into insights that help sales teams realize opportunities
- Quality checks on company, contact and lead attributes – removing duplicates and linking inbound activities to efficiently allocate inbound leads to appropriate teams
- Regular email bounce quality checks and verifications. Performing regular corrections to ensure data accuracy. Operating to a bounce rate of less than 1%
- Manage and align to GDPR requirements
- Ensuring the smooth running and integration of Hubspot. Regular cross checking of leads and opportunities to keep systems in sync
- Maintaining data quality in CRM – generating reports and performance of pipeline
- Providing timely reports on data quality, outstanding lead reports to sales teams and lead conversion reports on CRM
- Any other duties assigned by Manager
- A strong attention to detail and understanding of the importance of data quality
- A talented user of Microsoft Excel with advanced capability in PivotTables, Vlookup, Conditional Formatting
- Excellent written, verbal and inter-personal communication
- Positive can-do attitude
- Team player and able to use own initiative
- Confident in working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
Are you experienced in stockbroking, banking or investor relations and looking for a new opportunity?
Beacon Events Management is a leading event company with offices in Hong Kong, London and Australia. With established events in Toronto, London, New York, Hong Kong and Melbourne that have been running for over a decade in the mining and finance sectors.
Our continued growth and success across our IMARC and Mines and Money event portfolio has enabled us to create a new position for an individual to join our Global team. This position will be responsible for the investor journey with our brand, and day to day interaction across our APAC series of events.
- Build and maintain relationships with APAC investors, finance, brokers and investment houses
- Identify and target investors to attend our global events and facilitate secondary market support
- Co-ordinate opportunities within the investor and finance community, update pipeline and manage customer service across the investor portfolio
- Work with the Global Head of Investors to co-ordinate activities and drive customer focus
- Gain a granular understanding of the investor landscape within the APAC resource sector
- To help facilitate meetings between miners and investors based on knowledge gained
- To lead the Meeting Service engagement project and work with both internal and external teams to improve the service
- Work with our marketing team to engage in partnerships across the investor landscape to build attendance at global events
- Qualify and profile incoming investors in CRM system
- Liaise with the investor base to ensure they are kept informed of opportunities across the event series
- Work with the investor attendees to set their pre-qualified meetings at APAC events
- Attend industry networking events to grow knowledge and network
Requirements for success:
- Background in resources, trade, brokerage or corporate finance and investment banking deal flow is a plus.
- Existing network or relationships in the Australian investment community is highly favourable
- Knowledge and understanding of effective investor relations and shareholder communication methodologies
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats with senior executives
- Have a strong sense for customer service and outcomes at the centre of your work
- Able to work in a small team, high growth, challenging environment with the drive to take ownership for your customer
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative where required as well as work in a collaborative team environment
- Strong organisational skills and administration skills
- The ability to be flexible, manage multiple ongoing projects and adapt to shifting priorities as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate and build strong relationships with stakeholders
*Some local and international travel will be required.
Location: Australia, Hong Kong, London
Hong Kong Office
|Tel:||(852) 2219 0111|
|Mail:||Unit 12-105, 12/F, YF Life Tower, 33 Lockhart Road, WanChai, Hong Kong|
|Tel:||+44 (0) 208 004 3888|
|Mail:||3rd Floor 70 Gracechurch Street London EC3V 0XL|
|Tel:||+61 (03) 9021 2031|
|Mail:||Suite 1, Level 2 51-65 Clarke St Southbank Vic 3006|