Key responsibilities include:
- Provide on-site desktop support to users in Hong Kong and remote support to global staff.
- Configure, upgrade and support desktop computers and laptop computers.
- Configure, upgrade, and support other office IT equipment including routers, firewalls, printers.
- Provides advice and guidance to colleagues regarding incidents.
- Resolve technical issues from internal parties/ colleagues.
- Monitor installed PCs, networks, telephone systems and peripherals with routine maintenance.
- Monitor IT asset inventory and SaaS subscriptions.
- Monitor, improve and implement IT Security hardware and software applications.
- Collaborate with vendors to evaluate the new technology that is available and make recommendations to management.
- Identify potential changes and system improvements to present to management team for consideration and implementation.
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Provide support outside of regular office hours as required.
- A minimum of three years’ experience providing desktop support to local and remote users.
- Experience administrating SaaS software including Microsoft 365, Skype for Business, Dropbox for Business. Experience with SharePoint would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication.
- Diploma or Degree in IT discipline or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of troubleshooting computers using Microsoft Windows 10 as well as older versions of Windows.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Operation System and products e.g., Windows 7, Windows 10, MS Office etc.
- Good Understanding of Computer Support and Troubleshooting.
As Portfolio Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the marketing campaign for an entire portfolio of products, including live and virtual events, live webcasts, thought-leadership reports and industry content.
You will investigate, test and roll out ideas for building your community, engaging with prospects and cross-promoting products to your target audience. You will be the driver of change in the team and forge the way to a portfolio-led marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate for this role is passionate about the “art” and “science” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building effective strategies. He/she must bring a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
You will organise creative campaigns that generate high levels of revenue, qualified sales leads, web traffic and customer engagement.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Oversee the marketing of all products within your portfolio
- Create and manage successful campaigns across multiple channels bringing in sales leads, and attendees directly from activities
- Be responsible for providing the sales team with quality leads
- Create marketing collateral for delegate and sponsorship campaigns
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about the portfolio and drive qualified traffic to the event websites, the community portal and social pages
- Develop media partnerships with external organisations to promote the events to a wide audience
- Work collaboratively with the wider events team to inform marketing content and collateral
- Manage a team member and set the direction of travel for the event series
- Measure and report performance of all marketing activities (monthly, quarterly and annual), and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), using data to inform future marketing strategies
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, partnerships, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more!
Key knowledge & skills required:
- Proven experience as a Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive or similar role
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Thorough knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques
- Thorough knowledge of social media and web analytics
- Ability to work with other marketing team members, to deliver marketing activities and campaigns
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to align activities to strategic priorities, develop relationships across the organisation
- Outstanding project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, deliver on-time results, within budgets
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Experience with HubSpot preferred
- 4 years’ experience in an International business to business company in Marketing communications roles.
- Educated to degree level: Marketing or Business preferred.
- Can do attitude
- Confident to express their opinion
- Able to work cross functionally
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Able to work in high pressured situations
- Comfortable with managing upwards and downwards
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Strong character
- Fast learner
- Ability to be innovative in approach
An international events business, we have a new vacancy for a CRM Manager who has experience using HubSpot, we are looking for someone with an understanding of the importance of data quality.
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven candidate with experience within B2B environments, for an immediate start opportunity.
Please get in touch if you have experience working with some of the following:
- Experience of CRM platforms – anything like Hubspot, Salesforce or another
- Skilled using Microsoft Excel, capable of manipulating data and combining data from multiple sources
- Awareness of marketing automation
You will be responsible for maintaining the quality of our data with a strong focus on data hygiene, combined with an excellent knowledge of HubSpot. Being part of a small team, you will need to be flexible – each person is expected to support each other outside of their specific roles
The successful candidate will need to be detail-orientated, analytical and have good communication abilities to engage effectively with internal stakeholders
Responsibilities of the role:
- Continuous profiling of key “Nature of Business” contacts – Sourcing and adding new contacts and removing legacy contacts as part of quality initiatives
- Perform daily leads management – enquiries handling and distribution of leads
- Gather and use data from different internal and external sources – turning data into insights that help sales teams realize opportunities
- Quality checks on company, contact and lead attributes – removing duplicates and linking inbound activities to efficiently allocate inbound leads to appropriate teams
- Regular email bounce quality checks and verifications. Performing regular corrections to ensure data accuracy. Operating to a bounce rate of less than 1%
- Manage and align to GDPR requirements
- Ensuring the smooth running and integration of HubSpot. Regular cross checking of leads and opportunities to keep systems in sync
- Maintaining data quality in CRM – generating reports and performance of pipeline
- Providing timely reports on data quality, outstanding lead reports to sales teams and lead conversion reports on CRM
- Any other duties assigned by Manager
- Management of the List Research function within the business – this requires allocation of projects and overall management of the process and the team
- A strong attention to detail and understanding of the importance of data quality
- A talented user of Microsoft Excel with advanced capability in PivotTables, Vlookup, Conditional Formatting
- Excellent written, verbal and inter-personal communication
- Positive can-do attitude
- Team player and able to use own initiative
- Confident in working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience developing business reports, dashboards and assisting users with their own reporting need
- Ability to work effectively in a team and solo environment
- Good problem solving
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
Are you experienced in stockbroking, banking or investor relations and looking for a new opportunity?
Beacon Events Management is a leading event company with offices in Hong Kong, London and Australia. With established events in Toronto, London, New York, Hong Kong and Melbourne that have been running for over a decade in the mining and finance sectors.
Our continued growth and success across our IMARC and Mines and Money event portfolio has enabled us to create a new position for an individual to join our Global team. This position will be responsible for the investor journey with our brand, and day to day interaction across our APAC series of events.
- Build and maintain relationships with APAC investors, finance, brokers and investment houses
- Identify and target investors to attend our global events and facilitate secondary market support
- Co-ordinate opportunities within the investor and finance community, update pipeline and manage customer service across the investor portfolio
- Work with the Global Head of Investors to co-ordinate activities and drive customer focus
- Gain a granular understanding of the investor landscape within the APAC resource sector
- To help facilitate meetings between miners and investors based on knowledge gained
- To lead the Meeting Service engagement project and work with both internal and external teams to improve the service
- Work with our marketing team to engage in partnerships across the investor landscape to build attendance at global events
- Qualify and profile incoming investors in CRM system
- Liaise with the investor base to ensure they are kept informed of opportunities across the event series
- Work with the investor attendees to set their pre-qualified meetings at APAC events
- Attend industry networking events to grow knowledge and network
Requirements for success:
- Background in resources, trade, brokerage or corporate finance and investment banking deal flow is a plus.
- Existing network or relationships in the Australian investment community is highly favourable
- Knowledge and understanding of effective investor relations and shareholder communication methodologies
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats with senior executives
- Have a strong sense for customer service and outcomes at the centre of your work
- Able to work in a small team, high growth, challenging environment with the drive to take ownership for your customer
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative where required as well as work in a collaborative team environment
- Strong organisational skills and administration skills
- The ability to be flexible, manage multiple ongoing projects and adapt to shifting priorities as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate and build strong relationships with stakeholders
*Some local and international travel will be required.
Location: Australia, Hong Kong, London
Hong Kong Office
|Tel:||(852) 2219 0111|
|Mail:||Unit 12-105, 12/F, YF Life Tower, 33 Lockhart Road, WanChai, Hong Kong|
|Tel:||+44 (0) 20 8004 3888|
|Tel:||+61 (03) 9008 5946|
|Mail:||Suite 1, Level 2 51-65 Clarke St Southbank Vic 3006|