Thank you and congratulations for organising such a valuable event for us. Outstanding speakers and excellent organisation. It was an absolute pleasure to be involved in Investment Immigration Summit.
With such high quality speakers as the Prime Minister of St Kitts and Nevis and the former Canadian Immigration Minister providing insights into residence and citizenship programmes to many sought after destination countries it was a conference that would have been of immeasurable value to the immigration consultants, lawyers and investment advisers in attendance.
The Summit was one of the best organised events of this nature that I have either spoken or been present at. The organisation could not be faulted and both the speakers and delegates were clearly “top in their class”
Current policy on economic citizenship exceeded expectations due to contact with the global best. It is a “must attend” event in the Greater Asia Region
Great for networking and keeping updated with current laws, regulations and policies regarding migration through investment world-wide
Great opportunity to crosscheck different legal frameworks of residency / citizenship programs around the world and get introduced to some of their agents
A great opportunity to hear from a diverse mix of industry representatives, regulators and academics involved with gaming and wagering. In an ever changing environment there will no doubt be even more to learn at future GRWA conferences.
As a regulator, the conference is extremely beneficial forum to gain insight from industry people about future strategies and direction, and what the current and future issues confronting the industry are. This enable regulators to commence strategies to ensure such issues are addressed in a timely manner for the benefit of both.
- Four Rules for Winning Private Equity Investment It's important you have skin in the game if you're looking to acquire private equity investment. Here's why.
#investment #mining #privateequity
With traditional financing drying up, private equity financing is becoming ever more critical. Here are 4 ways juniors can ...
- Bridging the logjam from exploration to production A gold mine discovery made between 1950 -59 would have an 85% chance of becoming a mine. Today that figure is just 23%.
The average exploration time for a discovery is 12 years. In this interactive webinar on 3rd ...
- Four Rules for Winning Private Equity Investment With traditional investment sources declining, private equity financing is becoming more critical for mining. #MinesandMoneyLondon Head of Content Andrew Thake has 4 rules to help mining juniors secure private equity investment.
#investment #mining #privateequity
With traditional financing drying up, ...
- What's the investment thesis for copper in 2019? How will the growth of electric vehicles impact the demand for copper?
#copper #investment #electricvehicles
Our expert panel discuss the current, and future, investor appetite for copper in this interactive webinar, taking place 14th August.
- Australia Leads Search for Metals All but 5 of the resource announcements logged by S&P Global in July were in Australia
Projects in Australia are dominating resource announcements as we enter the second half of 2019. The country is also well represented by ...
- Is ESG Compliance the key to unlocking greater investment? “Five years ago, ESG was a passing mention on slide 25 of our corporate presentation; in 2019 it is the first five slides.”
Is #ESG compliance the key to unlocking greater investment?
Natural resource investors are increasingly using ESG ...
- Is the mining industry doing enough to implement ESG at the ground level? There's a lot of talk in the mining industry about ESG, but is the talk being turned into good practice?
There's a lot of talk in the mining industry about ESG, but is the talk being turned into good ...
- Rare Earths Metals and the US-China Trade War Did you miss our webinar last week on rare earths metals and the US-China Trade War? The recording is now live on Mining Beacon. http://ow.ly/w6o250uWetT
What do growing trade tensions between the US and China mean for rare earths metals? ...
- What does gold’s price rise mean for gold miners? Does #gold's new high translate into good news for miners? #MinesandMoneyLondon https://www.miningbeacon.com/posts/50865-what-does-gold-s-price-rise-mean-for-gold-miners
As gold reaches it's highest price in 5 years, Mines and Money Head of Content Andrew Thake takes a look at what this might mean for miners.
- How can the mining industry make diversity a reality? How can the #mining industry make #diversity a reality?
Diversity is a clear priority for the mining value chain, so why are companies still struggling to make it a reality? Join this free webinar with our expert panel on Tuesday ...
- E16: Fastmarkets #Lithium19. Santiago. LCE Meets LME Looking for something to listen to over the weekend? Will Adams & Jon Mulcahy @FastmarketsMB banter with @RodneyHooper13 & @LithiumIonBull #lithium http://ow.ly/Jf1r50uN31Z
In the latest episode of Lithium-ion Rocks!, Howard Klein and Rodney Hooper take a look at the latest ...
- E15 Part Three: Southern Accents. $ALBemerican Girls Hear what Albemarle Corporation's CEO Luke Kissam has to say about the USA Security of Supply in the latest Lithium Ion Rocks podcast with Lithium IonBull #Lithium $ALB https://www.miningbeacon.com/users/253058-howard-klein/posts/50320-e15-part-three-southern-accents-albemerican-girls
In the latest episode of Lithium-ion Rocks!, Howard Klein and Rodney ...
- Showreel | Highlights of Energy Mines and Money Australia 2019 You can now watch the highlights from this years Energy Mines and Money Australia. Click the video link below to see the show reel.
The showreel for the Energy Mines and Money Australia 2019 shows all the highlights of ...