Thank you and congratulations for organising such a valuable event for us. Outstanding speakers and excellent organisation. It was an absolute pleasure to be involved in Investment Immigration Summit.
With such high quality speakers as the Prime Minister of St Kitts and Nevis and the former Canadian Immigration Minister providing insights into residence and citizenship programmes to many sought after destination countries it was a conference that would have been of immeasurable value to the immigration consultants, lawyers and investment advisers in attendance.
The Summit was one of the best organised events of this nature that I have either spoken or been present at. The organisation could not be faulted and both the speakers and delegates were clearly “top in their class”
Current policy on economic citizenship exceeded expectations due to contact with the global best. It is a “must attend” event in the Greater Asia Region
Great for networking and keeping updated with current laws, regulations and policies regarding migration through investment world-wide
Great opportunity to crosscheck different legal frameworks of residency / citizenship programs around the world and get introduced to some of their agents
A great opportunity to hear from a diverse mix of industry representatives, regulators and academics involved with gaming and wagering. In an ever changing environment there will no doubt be even more to learn at future GRWA conferences.
As a regulator, the conference is extremely beneficial forum to gain insight from industry people about future strategies and direction, and what the current and future issues confronting the industry are. This enable regulators to commence strategies to ensure such issues are addressed in a timely manner for the benefit of both.
- Battery Metals Conference | Energy Mines and Money Australia may be lagging on Electric Vehicle uptake, but growing interest in #cobalt, #lithium, #graphite, & #vanadium are making these some of the fastest growing commodities today. Hear more about investment opportunities at the upcoming #EnergyMinesandMoney event
Discussions in the ...
- Copper 'a clear investor favourite' in the run-up to Mines and Money New York Our Head of Content Andrew Thake sat down with Proactive Investors to talk about why #copper and #gold will be the talk of the town at the upcoming #MinesandMoneyNY
Andrew Thake from Mines and Money looks ahead to the group's ...
- Lithium-ion Rocks! Q1 2019 Smells like 1999 Teen Spirit. Nirvana Lithium What does 90s grunge band Nirvana have to do with the price of lithium? Tune into the latest podcast from #LithiumIonRocks on Mining Beacon to find out.
In the latest episode of Lithium-ion Rocks!, Howard Klein and Rodney Hooper take ...
- Capricorn Copper’s approach to creating long term shareholder value Capricorn Copper�s approach to creating long term shareholder value.
We interviewed Carl Hallion, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director of Capricorn Copper. In this video Carl shares how Capricorn Copper have turned a 136 year old resource into a viable ...
- Mining's Brand Problem BHP has been named top #Mining brand of the year by Brand Finance . Here's what mining exploration companies can learn from the company's major re-brand. https://www.miningbeacon.com/channels/1872-blogs/posts/47846-mining-s-brand-problem
Amongst myriad concerns, including permitting, financing and safety, miners need to wake up ...
- Video: What are the best opportunities for investing in battery metals right now? Did you miss our webinar earlier this week on battery metals? Watch the recording and find out what our panel thought were the best battery metals to invest in.
Have investors looking to capitalise on the EV and battery metals ...
- DGR Global’s (ASX: DGR) unique business model – Nicholas Mather We interviewed Nicholas Mather, Managing Director of DGR Global (ASX: DGR) about his unique business model. Nicholas also goes on to explain the role technology and innovation plays within their business: http://ow.ly/Mm2i30nd53j
We interviewed Nicholas Mather, Managing Director of DGR ...
- Why are miners getting out of coal despite the verge of a record breaking year... Why are miners getting out of coal despite the verge of a record breaking year for coal royalties?
We interviewed Todd Harrington, Ex Resources Investment Commissioner of the Trade and Investment Queensland. We asked him about the mass divestment by ...
- Mines and Money Connect Meeting Planner | Mines and Money Asia #MinesandMoneyAsia, the region's leading #mining #investment event beings tomorrow in Hong Kong. Download the event app to access the meeting planner, take part in interactive polls and surveys, and get all the event updates direct to your phone.
Mines and ...
- What are Australia’s coal exports used for? And what is the economic value? - Greg... What are Australia�s coal exports used for? And what is the economic value?
We interviewed Greg Evans, Director � Coal of Minerals Council of Australia. He shared his insights on the Australian coal industry including how many jobs the Australia ...
- Why should investors consider investing in the Queensland resources sector? - Todd Harrington Why should investors consider investing in the Queensland resources sector?
We interviewed Todd Harrington, Ex Resources Investment Commissioner of the Trade and Investment Queensland. With the role of the Resources Investment Commissioner designed to promote, connect and secure investment for ...
- Mines and Money Connect, our tailor-made matchmaking platform, is now live for #MinesandMoneyAsia. Search delegates by #commodity, size of #investment, and region and start scheduling meetings to maximise your business opportunities in Hong Kong. https://asia.minesandmoney.com/meeting-planner/
- Mines and Money Asia | 2-4 April 2019 Hong Kong Convention Centre There's only 1 week to go until #MinesandMoneyAsia, Asia's leading #mining #investment event. Register now to meet with 70+ mining companies, 300+ investors, and hear leading experts discuss latest trends in investment, #gold, #batterymetals, and #basemetals.
Mines and Money Asia ...
- Positive Charge for Mining Whether it's #copper, #cobalt, #lithium, or #vanadium, exploration is booming for metals used in electricvehicles
Exploration is booming for the metals used in electric-vehicle batteries as the mining industry stands ready to benefit from the technological revolution in transportation.
- Why is Queensland an attractive investment region? - Mark Small Adaro Energy (IDX:ADRO) Why is Queensland an attractive investment region?
We interviewed Mark Small, Project Director of Adaro Energy (IDX: ADRO). In this video, Mark shares Adaro�s future plans to diversify: http://ow.ly/mH8N30nd53e
We interviewed Mark Small, Project Director of Adaro Energy (IDX: ADRO) ...
- Timeline Photos Want expert advice from one of the biggest names in #investment? Go into the draw to be 1 of 10 delegates to have breakfast with Randy Smallwood, President and CEO of Wheaton Precious Metals: https://asia.minesandmoney.com/investor-breakfast/
- What does consolidation mean for the gold industry moving forward? "A shift away from traditional ‘active’ money management stands as a major transformation within the global financial system that is reorienting how the gold market functions."
IAMGOLD's Steve Letwin shares his thoughts on the current #gold market http://ow.ly/xBym30o74W3 #MinesandMoneyAsia
- Shortlist Announced: Mines and Money Asia Outstanding Achievement Awards We'll be celebrating Asia Pacific's best of the best at the 2019 Mines and Money Outstanding Achievement Awards in Hong Kong on Wednesday 3rd April, sponsored by SRK Consulting. Here's who made the shortlist.
Sponsored by SRK, this year the ...
- Mines and Money Connect Meeting Planner | Mines and Money Asia Mines and Money Connect, our tailor-made matchmaking platform, is now live for #MinesandMoneyAsia. Search delegates by #commodity, size of #investment, and region and start scheduling meetings to maximise your business opportunities in Hong Kong.
Mines and Money Connect meeting planner ...
- Mining in Africa vs Australia – How does it compare? - IronRidge Resources (LON:IRR) Mining in Africa vs Australia � How does it compare?
We interviewed Len Kolff, Geologist of IronRidge Resources (LON: IRR). He shared how he manages the logistical challenges of leading IronRidge�s exploration programs across five countries and two continents. Len ...
- How will Core Exploration (ASX:CXO) respond to growing demand for Lithium? How will Core Exploration (ASX:CXO) respond to growing demand for Lithium? We caught up with Stephen Biggins, Managing Director at Core Exploration Limited (ASX:CXO). Stephan updates us on Core Exploration�s status and performance outlook, where Core plans to be in ...