Thank you and congratulations for organising such a valuable event for us. Outstanding speakers and excellent organisation. It was an absolute pleasure to be involved in Investment Immigration Summit.
With such high quality speakers as the Prime Minister of St Kitts and Nevis and the former Canadian Immigration Minister providing insights into residence and citizenship programmes to many sought after destination countries it was a conference that would have been of immeasurable value to the immigration consultants, lawyers and investment advisers in attendance.
The Summit was one of the best organised events of this nature that I have either spoken or been present at. The organisation could not be faulted and both the speakers and delegates were clearly “top in their class”
Current policy on economic citizenship exceeded expectations due to contact with the global best. It is a “must attend” event in the Greater Asia Region
Great for networking and keeping updated with current laws, regulations and policies regarding migration through investment world-wide
Great opportunity to crosscheck different legal frameworks of residency / citizenship programs around the world and get introduced to some of their agents
A great opportunity to hear from a diverse mix of industry representatives, regulators and academics involved with gaming and wagering. In an ever changing environment there will no doubt be even more to learn at future GRWA conferences.
As a regulator, the conference is extremely beneficial forum to gain insight from industry people about future strategies and direction, and what the current and future issues confronting the industry are. This enable regulators to commence strategies to ensure such issues are addressed in a timely manner for the benefit of both.
- Gold supply and demand outlook - Andrew Buxton Alice Queen Limited ASX:AQX Gold supply and demand outlook. Watch the interview with Alice Queen Limited (ASX:AQX) Managing Director, Andrew Buxton . http://ow.ly/NJ0l30n1zKi
We caught up with Andrew Buxton, Managing Director of Alice Queen Limited (ASX:AQX), at the 11th annual Mines and Money Asia ...
- What is the true value of copper as a resource in today’s world? - Carl... We interviewed Carl Hallion, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director of Capricorn Copper and asked his thoughts on the true value of copper as a resource in today�s world. If you do a media search on copper you invariably come ...
- Ten Principles for Mining in Africa As democratic South Africa celebrates its 25th anniversary, President Cyril Ramaphosa issues 10 principles that he believes can form the basis for a more equitable share of mined wealth in Africa.
As democratic South Africa celebrates its 25th anniversary, Cyril ...
- Will coking coal commodity prices increase in the near future? - Mark Small Adaro Energy... Will coking coal commodity prices increase in the near future?
We interviewed Mark Small, Project Director of Adaro Energy (IDX: ADRO). He discussed the market�s response to Adaro�s recent acquisition of Rio Tinto�s 80% interest in the Kestrel coking coal ...
- Thermal Coal market outlook - Greg Kulka Australian Pacific Coal (ASX:AQC) Thermal Coal market outlook. We caught up with Greg Kulka, General Manager (Project Development) of Australia Pacific Coal Ltd (ASX:AQC).
In this video, Greg reflected on Australia as a mining jurisdiction, the thermal coal market and how Australian Pacific Coal ...
- Lithium supply and demand outlook – Stefan Müller European Lithium Lithium supply and demand outlook. We caught up with Stefan Müller, Non-Executive Director at European Lithium.
In this video, Stefan updates us on Austria as a mining jurisdiction, the growing gap between lithium demand and production obstacles, and how the ...
- Will there be an oversupply of vanadium in the near future? - Shaun McCarthy Multicom... We interviewed Shaun McCarthy, Chief Executive Officer from Multicom Resources. Shaun shared his insights as to whether there will be an oversupply of vanadium in the near future with new vanadium projects coming online: http://ow.ly/jrgT30nd532
We interviewed Shaun McCarthy, Chief ...
- Vanadium Market Outlook - Vincent Algar Australian Vanadium (ASX:AVL) Vanadium Market Outlook. We caught up with Vincent Algar, Managing Director at Australian Vanadium Limited (ASX:AVL).
In this video, Vincent chats to us about Australia as a mining jurisdiction, the growth and significant upside to Vanadium supply and demand and ...
- Timeline Photos Asia’s most prestigious mining investment awards is calling for nominations. Nominate a company or individual for #MinesandMoneyAsia Outstanding Achievement Awards. Learn more about the different categories: http://ow.ly/E2NP30nwxaO Last date of submission is 15 February 2019.
- What factors drive alumina and bauxite growth? - Simon Slesarewich Metallica Minerals (ASX:MLM) What factors drive alumina and bauxite growth?
We interviewed Simon Slesarewich, Managing Director from Metallica Minerals (ASX: MLM). In this video Simon discusses the role the company plays in the aluminium value chain and how the aluminium industry has evolved ...
- Tailings Tragedy Last week in #mining: Tragedy in Brazil, a 'distinctly downbeat' atmosphere at #WEF19, and positive news for metals prices. https://www.miningbeacon.com/users/174086-chris-hinde/posts/43351-tailings-tragedy
Another dam-collapse tragedy in Brazil, and the mood at the WEF meeting in Davos reflects nervousness over the global economy. ...
- What is the future of gas within the energy mix? - Roger Cressey Armour Energy... What is the future of gas within the energy mix?
We interviewed Roger Cressey, Chief Executive Officer of Armour Energy (ASX: AJQ). We asked Roger�s thoughts given the debate about the role of coal and renewables: http://ow.ly/Y8NG30nd530
We interviewed Roger ...
- Gold supply and demand outlook – Clifford Adams RG Gold Gold supply and demand outlook. We caught up with Clifford Adams, Project Manager of RG Gold.
In this video, Clifford talks about Kazakhstan as a mining jurisdiction, reflects on the Gold market, updates us on RG Gold�s Projects and explains ...