Thank you and congratulations for organising such a valuable event for us. Outstanding speakers and excellent organisation. It was an absolute pleasure to be involved in Investment Immigration Summit.
With such high quality speakers as the Prime Minister of St Kitts and Nevis and the former Canadian Immigration Minister providing insights into residence and citizenship programmes to many sought after destination countries it was a conference that would have been of immeasurable value to the immigration consultants, lawyers and investment advisers in attendance.
The Summit was one of the best organised events of this nature that I have either spoken or been present at. The organisation could not be faulted and both the speakers and delegates were clearly “top in their class”
Current policy on economic citizenship exceeded expectations due to contact with the global best. It is a “must attend” event in the Greater Asia Region
Great for networking and keeping updated with current laws, regulations and policies regarding migration through investment world-wide
Great opportunity to crosscheck different legal frameworks of residency / citizenship programs around the world and get introduced to some of their agents
A great opportunity to hear from a diverse mix of industry representatives, regulators and academics involved with gaming and wagering. In an ever changing environment there will no doubt be even more to learn at future GRWA conferences.
As a regulator, the conference is extremely beneficial forum to gain insight from industry people about future strategies and direction, and what the current and future issues confronting the industry are. This enable regulators to commence strategies to ensure such issues are addressed in a timely manner for the benefit of both.
- Sign up for IIS Mumbai or IIS Dubai before November 16, 2018 and be automatically registered for the IIUSA Banquet Dinner without additional charge
Register for IIS Mumbai https://t.co/LV9fopThpt
Register for IIS MENA https://t.co/uBSuJRbBr5
#investment #immigration #mena #mumbai https://t.co/VaP8tgvLNa
- Hi how are you sir or madam
I have an Emerald Mine in zambia looking for
Investors to partnership with us. The Mine has
all necessary Documents including The
Gemstone Mining License and A Geological
Report contact +260961989179 or whatsApp
- We have launched our Online Meeting Planner to enable all attendees to schedule 1-to-1 meetings onsite. Get access to the app by registering your seat today https://t.co/VaQjmeUKtc
#investmentimmigration #eb5 #WealthManagement #Citizenship #residency #goldenvisa #immigrationlaw https://t.co/3qYhgEYXTJ
- IIS MENA agenda is now available for download
Download programme here: https://t.co/d5gDYWRffT
Register now and benefit from the Summer Promotion Price: https://t.co/EFExDZPwAM
#investment #immigration #cbi #citizenship #WealthManagement #eb5 #goldenvisa #immigrationlaw https://t.co/cpHwuUqKWw
- Our first edition IIS Mumbai agenda is NOW available!
Download here: https://t.co/YJyZNVIpHc
Register now and benefit from the Summer Promotion Price: https://t.co/BCKpHtia9l
#investment #immigration #cbi #citizenship #WealthManagement #eb5 #goldenvisa #immigrationlaw https://t.co/Cg43kEv4uW
- Tyrone Siren and Karl Fung will discuss how best to market projects and services in China on 31st October.
Places at this workshop are limited. Book now: https://t.co/VaQjmeUKtc
Download program https://t.co/gNPNTzhcyY
#investment #immigration #cbi #citizenship #WealthManagement https://t.co/VNQAwgEAKj
- Meet with industry leaders during Roundtable sessions - Limited seats available! Be sure to book your place at the conference & reserve your seat at these sought after sessions today!
Register here: https://t.co/VaQjmeUKtc
Download programme here: https://t.co/gNPNTzhcyY https://t.co/p6slUJ1nri
- In the next coming six months, IIS World Series will be making its way to Hong Kong, Mumbai, and Dubai.
Limited sponsorship opportunities available! Register today!
IIS East Asia: https://t.co/JNCrdEzzqe
IIS Mumbai: https://t.co/4l54ZE6kbI
IIS MENA: https://t.co/N6ZFttKvOt https://t.co/YygAe34iUy
- Does Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, Greece or Cyprus sound familiar?! Learn how to obtain Permanent Residency and Citizenship by Investing in Europe.
More information here https://t.co/3KZJGYlEB5
#Europe #EU #Greece #France #UK #Cyprus #Malta #Bulgaria #Latvia https://t.co/pII4G1YdJC
- Emperor Energy (ASX: EMP) Project Update – Judith Gas Field Carl Dumbrell, Managing Director & Company Secretary of Emperor Energy (ASX:EMP) Provided a Project Update of the Judith Gas Field at the recent Energy Mines and Money in Brisbane http://ow.ly/O5nZ30ljtL8
We interviewed Carl Dumbrell, Managing Director & Company Secretary of ...
- Climate Change Solutions - abridged Robert Vincin presents a presentation on how to repair the planet, and while boosting the economy at the same time. For more information email Robert at cont...
Robert Vincin shared a link to Mines and Money's timeline.
- Timeline Photos Join the WIMnet Committee at the Park Hyatt in Melbourne on Wednesday 25th July when three incredible minds will offer their perspectives on the resources industry.
Featuring distinguished speakers: Dr Alan Finkel AO, (Australia’s Chief Scientist); Dr Megan Clark AO, ...
- Energy Mines and Money 2018 Highlights The inaugural Energy Mines and Money took place at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre from 20-21 June 2018. The event brought together over 500 mining leaders, institutional and private investors and financiers from 17 countries to hear from 80 ...
- Electric vehicles the new frontier for Aus miners | Energy Mines and Money Is the Electric Vehicle revolution the new frontier for Australian miners? The Energy Mines and Money panel of #EV experts discuss solid opportunities for Australia to capitalise on Asian demand for batteries and hydrogen from green resources. Read more: http://ow.ly/PdlU30kB3yc
- Vanadium: from old cars to new electrons | Energy Mines and Money Innovation through vertical integration is critical for vanadium flow battery producers, as outlined by Multicom Resources CEO, Shaun McCarthy at Energy Mines and Money. The rare mineral is increasingly being used in the #\renewable sector. Read more: http://ow.ly/b2mj30kB2jo
Innovation in ...