Thank you and congratulations for organising such a valuable event for us. Outstanding speakers and excellent organisation. It was an absolute pleasure to be involved in Investment Immigration Summit.
With such high quality speakers as the Prime Minister of St Kitts and Nevis and the former Canadian Immigration Minister providing insights into residence and citizenship programmes to many sought after destination countries it was a conference that would have been of immeasurable value to the immigration consultants, lawyers and investment advisers in attendance.
The Summit was one of the best organised events of this nature that I have either spoken or been present at. The organisation could not be faulted and both the speakers and delegates were clearly “top in their class”
Current policy on economic citizenship exceeded expectations due to contact with the global best. It is a “must attend” event in the Greater Asia Region
Great for networking and keeping updated with current laws, regulations and policies regarding migration through investment world-wide
Great opportunity to crosscheck different legal frameworks of residency / citizenship programs around the world and get introduced to some of their agents
A great opportunity to hear from a diverse mix of industry representatives, regulators and academics involved with gaming and wagering. In an ever changing environment there will no doubt be even more to learn at future GRWA conferences.
As a regulator, the conference is extremely beneficial forum to gain insight from industry people about future strategies and direction, and what the current and future issues confronting the industry are. This enable regulators to commence strategies to ensure such issues are addressed in a timely manner for the benefit of both.
- Is ESG Compliance the key to unlocking greater investment? “Five years ago, ESG was a passing mention on slide 25 of our corporate presentation; in 2019 it is the first five slides.”
Is #ESG compliance the key to unlocking greater investment?
Natural resource investors are increasingly using ESG ...
- Is the mining industry doing enough to implement ESG at the ground level? There's a lot of talk in the mining industry about ESG, but is the talk being turned into good practice?
There's a lot of talk in the mining industry about ESG, but is the talk being turned into good ...
- Rare Earths Metals and the US-China Trade War Did you miss our webinar last week on rare earths metals and the US-China Trade War? The recording is now live on Mining Beacon. http://ow.ly/w6o250uWetT
What do growing trade tensions between the US and China mean for rare earths metals? ...
- What does gold’s price rise mean for gold miners? Does #gold's new high translate into good news for miners? #MinesandMoneyLondon https://www.miningbeacon.com/posts/50865-what-does-gold-s-price-rise-mean-for-gold-miners
As gold reaches it's highest price in 5 years, Mines and Money Head of Content Andrew Thake takes a look at what this might mean for miners.
- How can the mining industry make diversity a reality? How can the #mining industry make #diversity a reality?
Diversity is a clear priority for the mining value chain, so why are companies still struggling to make it a reality? Join this free webinar with our expert panel on Tuesday ...
- E16: Fastmarkets #Lithium19. Santiago. LCE Meets LME Looking for something to listen to over the weekend? Will Adams & Jon Mulcahy @FastmarketsMB banter with @RodneyHooper13 & @LithiumIonBull #lithium http://ow.ly/Jf1r50uN31Z
In the latest episode of Lithium-ion Rocks!, Howard Klein and Rodney Hooper take a look at the latest ...
- E15 Part Three: Southern Accents. $ALBemerican Girls Hear what Albemarle Corporation's CEO Luke Kissam has to say about the USA Security of Supply in the latest Lithium Ion Rocks podcast with Lithium IonBull #Lithium $ALB https://www.miningbeacon.com/users/253058-howard-klein/posts/50320-e15-part-three-southern-accents-albemerican-girls
In the latest episode of Lithium-ion Rocks!, Howard Klein and Rodney ...
- Showreel | Highlights of Energy Mines and Money Australia 2019 You can now watch the highlights from this years Energy Mines and Money Australia. Click the video link below to see the show reel.
The showreel for the Energy Mines and Money Australia 2019 shows all the highlights of ...
- Putting Exploration Back in the Spotlight #exploration is a critical part of the #mining value-chain. It’s time to put it back in the spotlight. http://ow.ly/79g850uGK9r
Juniors are feeling the pinch from decreased investment into the exploration sector. In this free webinar, Hedley Widdup (Executive Director, Lion ...
- E15 Part One. Southern Accents. Free Bird Lithium @AlbemarleCorp The @LithiumIonRocks podcast caught up with Luther “Luke” Kissam IV, @AlbemarleCorp’s Chairman, CEO & President. Here's part 1 of the 3 part podcast. #Lithium @LithiumIonBull. http://ow.ly/8Ji750uGMe4
In the latest episode of Lithium-ion Rocks!, Howard Klein and Rodney Hooper take a ...
- Photo Gallery | Energy Mines and Money 2019 We had a great few days in Brisbane at Energy Mines and Money! You can see the highlights from this week and download the photos from our website. #EnergyMinesandMoney
Highlights from this years Energy Mines and Money held at ...
- Thoughts from the floor - Energy Mines and Money 2019 Here's what the #EnergyMinesandMoney audience thought about #batterymetals, investment into exploration, and M&A into #gold assets.
We asked the audience at this week's Energy Mines and Money in Brisbane for their opinion on a range of topics relating to mining ...
- E14: Ganfeng's Big Adventure. Mexico Clay. Bacanora. Tequila! Gangfeng Lithium's US$30M prospective investment and off-take agreement with Bacanora Lithium is a very consequential deal. Listen to the latest episode of #LithiumIonRocks to find out why.
In the latest episode of Lithium-ion Rocks!, Howard Klein and Rodney Hooper take ...
- Guru Garden | Networking at Energy Mines and Money Australia “Automation is estimated to add over $50 billion in value to the Australian mining sector in 2030, lifting total value added by 58%. Over decades, Australians have developed global credibility as smart mining operators, adept at integrating others’ technologies to ...