Thank you and congratulations for organising such a valuable event for us. Outstanding speakers and excellent organisation. It was an absolute pleasure to be involved in Investment Immigration Summit.
With such high quality speakers as the Prime Minister of St Kitts and Nevis and the former Canadian Immigration Minister providing insights into residence and citizenship programmes to many sought after destination countries it was a conference that would have been of immeasurable value to the immigration consultants, lawyers and investment advisers in attendance.
The Summit was one of the best organised events of this nature that I have either spoken or been present at. The organisation could not be faulted and both the speakers and delegates were clearly “top in their class”
Current policy on economic citizenship exceeded expectations due to contact with the global best. It is a “must attend” event in the Greater Asia Region
Great for networking and keeping updated with current laws, regulations and policies regarding migration through investment world-wide
Great opportunity to crosscheck different legal frameworks of residency / citizenship programs around the world and get introduced to some of their agents
A great opportunity to hear from a diverse mix of industry representatives, regulators and academics involved with gaming and wagering. In an ever changing environment there will no doubt be even more to learn at future GRWA conferences.
As a regulator, the conference is extremely beneficial forum to gain insight from industry people about future strategies and direction, and what the current and future issues confronting the industry are. This enable regulators to commence strategies to ensure such issues are addressed in a timely manner for the benefit of both.
- An Unstoppable Economic Rebalancing We are transitioning back to a time where large populations create large economies. Europe and North America would be wise to accept that things are changing, and start appreciating Asia and Africa for the economic powerhouses they are.
- An Uncertain World Brexit, Beefeaters and too many M&As - what does it all mean for mining? https://www.miningbeacon.com/channels/1872-blogs/posts/41809-an-uncertain-world
The UK is at the centre of global political chaos, and it is an unsettled period for mining, with speakers at the recent Mines and ...
- IIS HCMC agenda is now available for download!
Download programme here: https://t.co/ROjWrIlodC
Register now and benefit from the Early Bird Price:https://t.co/qgKu0bJAiW
#investment #immigration #cbi #citizenship #WealthManagement #eb5 #goldenvisa #immigrationlaw https://t.co/uBGgb0DR1P
- Day Four: Focus on Canada An overview of the key discussions from the #Canada day at #MinesandMoney London.
The focus during the final day of this year's Mines and Money conference in London was on Canada, with presentations that included a keynote address from ...
- Skin in the Game When management teams have similar financial incentives as equity owners, there is greater incentive to make decisions that maximise the corporation's per-share value. #MinesandMoney https://www.miningbeacon.com/users/174086-chris-hinde/posts/41530-skin-in-the-game
It has long been suspected, but research has confirmed the relationship between the equity interests ...
- Day Three: Return to Asian Dominance Before we kick off the fourth and final day of #MinesandMoney London, read the overview of yesterday's key discussions.
China featured even more heavily than usual during the third day of this year's Mines and Money conference in London, ...
- Day One: Alternative Money Streaming, royalties, and crowd funding. Chris Hines explores some of the conversations that took place at the #alternativefinance sessions at #MinesandMoney.
The first day of this year's Mines and Money conference in London included a session on alternative finance, ...
- Day Two: Mines and Transparency Before we start Day 3 of #MinesandMoney, take a look at some of the key discussions that took place on Day 2.
The second day of this year's Mines and Money conference in London included a session that highlighted ...
- Early Bird ends this Friday, 30 November! Register now and save USD $600!
Register for IIS Mumbai: https://t.co/BCKpHtia9l
Register for IIS MENA: https://t.co/uBSuJRbBr5
#investment #immigration #cbi #citizenship #WealthManagement #eb5 #goldenvisa #immigrationlaw https://t.co/uAFGfGoZLM
- Meet Sudhir Saha, Kianoush Mahmoudi and other leading #InvestmentImmigration experts at #IISMumbai & #IISMENA!
Register for IIS Mumbai https://t.co/BCKpHtia9l
Register for IIS MENA https://t.co/Bh3ZYnYLWh
#eb5 #CBI #WealthManagement #Citizenship #residency #goldenvisa https://t.co/fVJpCuJNqp
- Download Prashant Ajmera's article "10 Reasons for Residency and Citizenship by Investment" where he explains why Indians are keen to explore opportunities abroad https://t.co/EQXwGvXUum
#investment #immigration #cbi #citizenship #WealthManagement #eb5 #goldenvisa #immigrationlaw https://t.co/NUnbPobZ42
- Sign up for IIS Mumbai or IIS Dubai before November 16, 2018 and be automatically registered for the IIUSA Banquet Dinner without additional charge
Register for IIS Mumbai https://t.co/LV9fopThpt
Register for IIS MENA https://t.co/uBSuJRbBr5
#investment #immigration #mena #mumbai https://t.co/VaP8tgvLNa
- Hi how are you sir or madam
I have an Emerald Mine in zambia looking for
Investors to partnership with us. The Mine has
all necessary Documents including The
Gemstone Mining License and A Geological
Report contact +260961989179 or whatsApp