Now in its fifth year, The Retail Asia Congress (29 - 31 May) has cemented its reputation as the region’s leading retail event. This congress provides a unique platform for industry stakeholders to thoroughly review the real challenges affecting the industry’s growth and sustainability.
As Asia has become the key engine of growth for the global retail and consumer goods industries; a growing number of international brands are turning their attention towards Asia. The congress will address the major challenges involved in establishing, operating and growing a retailing enterprise in Asia.
The 5th Annual Retail Asia Congress features a selection of regional and international retail professionals from renowned companies sharing experiences, knowldeges and case studies. Disover the tips and tricks in sustaining and expanding sales footprint in the burgeoning Asian retail market.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain practical insights in enhancing your competitive advantage in Asia. Get the answers you need to shape your retailing strategy at the 5th Annual Retail Asia Congress.
Beacon would like to thank our Advisory Board for the help and support in developing the conference programme of the 5th Annual Retail Asia Congress:
- Wayne Milano, Managing Director/SVP Asia, ABERCROMBIE & FITCH
- Lars Hundborg, Chief Executive Officer, BOWERS & WILKINS
- Lelio Gavazza, Managing Director, China, BULGARI
- Alessandro Paparelli, Regional Executive Director, Human Resources & Organisation, FERRAGAMO
- Thibault Villet, Chief Executive Officer, GLAMOUR-SALES
- Danny Yeung, Chief Executive Officer, GROUPON
- Jose Gomez, Vice President Business Development, MANGO
- Alessandra Piovesana, Regional Managing Director, NUANCE-WATSON
- Kunal Sinha, Regional Chief Knowledge Officer & Regional Cultural Insights Director, OGILVY & MATHER
- Kenith Wong, Regional Director, THE PACIFIC CIGAR COMPANY