Welcome to the Mine Site Infrastructure conference, the ONLY event of its kind in WA this year aiming to improve productivity and sustainability through better mine site design and planning.
Currently with the booming construction and expansion projects in the mining sector, great importance has been attached to planning, design, development and management of mine site infrastructure. Without sound design and planning, resource companies will face greater risks in the development and expansion projects, such as substantially higher costs, uncertainty in obtaining permit approvals, greater social and environmental risks, etc.
Mine Site Infrastructure conference will provide practical case studies, workshops, expert insights and regulatory updates to help delegates achieve higher productivity and sustainability.
Industry practitioners from resources companies and leading experts will share their experience and opinion on scoping, pre-feasibility and feasibility studies, mine planning and design, automation & communications, social and environmental risks, health and safety and more.
Key highlights of this conference include:
- Mine site infrastructure scoping, pre-feasibility and feasibility studies
- Boosting energy efficiency in mine site infrastructure
- Achieving favourable design of a sustainable mining town
- Keeping on top of the latest regulations and requirements
- Applying cost effective power generation, transmission, distribution and management plans in remote mining sites
- Planning and building transport infrastructure in and out of mines
- Optimising efficiency and safety through best practice haul road management
- Examining the water supplies, dams and treatment plants
- Planning for increased mine site automation and remote communications
- Minimising environmental, social and safety risks