Maximise opportunities in the Pearl River Delta - Examining the latest government and transport operator plans for the region’s fastest growing transport infrastructure industry
The Pearl River Delta region of Southern China, comprising Guangdong Province on the mainland, Macau and Hong Kong, is arguably the most important economic hub for China and plays a crucial role in its efforts to pursue the country’s economic and social development.
South China Transport Infrastructure Developments 2010 is the key meeting place for transport infrastructure industry players to identify the regional opportunities, overcome development challenges and examine financing options, providing a forum for networking with key decision makers.
The conference will provide project updates, showcase the latest in technology solutions and provide insight into accessing increased government stimulus funding for the development of new transport infrastructure and special development projects for the Pearl River Delta.
Here are just a few reasons why this is a must-attend event:
1. Key meeting place to examine the latest updates and the potential for growth and investment in transport infrastructure development in South China
2. The only event of its kind – no other event covers the major developments in transport infrastructure across the PRD - a region booming like no other in China.
3. Hear local regulator and operator updates in the Pearl River Delta Region and find potential investment and business opportunities.
4. Network with government representatives, rail operators, local transport professionals and academies, as well as investors and key suppliers from Asia and all over the world.
5. Learn the best available financing options for your transport infrastructure projects.
6. Site visit to The Shenzhen Metro No. 3 Line construction site and the elevated “skytrain” tracks
South China Transport Infrastructure Developments 2010 provides an ideal opportunity for project owners and operators to come together to learn, network and showcase projects, products and services and, most importantly, do business. It is the definitive transport infrastructure event for your calendars in 2010.