Who should Attend
CEOs, VPs, CFOs, COO, MDs, Head of departments, GM, Managers and key executive people from the following sectors-
- Government Transport Authority
- Urban Planners
- Transport Planners
- Transport Operators
- Architects and Designers
- Engineering and Transport Consultancies
- Infrastructure Developers
- Construction Companies
- Materials, Equipment and Technology Providers
- Facility and Project Managers
- Legal and Advisory Firms
- Freight and Logistics Companies
Benefits of Attending
1. Key meeting place to examine the latest updates and the potential for growth and investment in transport infrastructure development in South China
2. The only event of its kind – no other event covers the major developments in transport infrastructure across the PRD - a region booming like no other in China.
3. Hear local regulator and operator updates in the Pearl River Delta Region and find potential investment and business opportunities.
4. Network with government representatives, rail operators, local transport professionals and academies, as well as investors and key suppliers from Asia and all over the world.
5. Learn the best available financing options for your transport infrastructure projects.
6. Site visit to The Shenzhen Metro No. 3 Line construction site and the elevated “skytrain” tracks
For private sector:
- Identify commercial opportunities from plans to construct an open, modern and integrated transportation system for the Pearl River Delta
- Meet key government officials, transport operators and project developers with money to spend and contracts to award
- Hear the latest in private sector project financing options to ensure project success
- Gain expert insight into selecting the right financing and operations model for your project
- Receive a detailed and comprehensive round up of road, rail, port and airport project development opportunities in the region
For transport operators:
- Use the event to communicate your plans and requirements to the market
- Meet transport infrastructure investors, designers, developers and suppliers who are the key to the success of your project(s)
- Learn from the experiences of international experts and other regional governments and departments responsible for developing transport infrastructure
- Progress debate on the development challenges that exist across the region
- Seek solutions to overcome these challenges through focused and informed discussion